As to me Vienna is most beautiful in winter, around Christmas time. If you ever want to visit the capital of Austria, come at Christmas. Have you already bought any Christmas gifts for your family and friends? I have to confess that I have already most of them. I just have to find a good one for my hubby and that´s it, but I still have some time til New Year´s Eve. Til new years eve? Yes in some cultures there are no Christmas but New Year´s Eve presents. This is the case in Greece and Serbia for example. My girlfriends don´t have to worry, they will get the presents for Christmas like it is usual in Austria. So today I want to present you the first holiday gift guide. Focus is on presents under 20 €. You can consider the following gift guide also as my personal wish list 🙂
1. Since years I am a big fan of the parfume Glow by J.LO 30ml – 19,99 €.
2. Cute sugar cubes with heart ornament – 11, 95 €.
3. Two bowls in gold and silver – 14,95 €.
4. L´OREAL PARIS Lipstick from the Color Riche Collection – 11,62 €
5. Shower gel Le Bain by JOOP! – 9,95 €.
6. Self-extinguishing candles in gold and silver – per 2,99 €.
7. Scented candle set in glass – 2,99 €.
8. Two storey, star-shaped white etagere – 12,99 €.
9. Who would not be happy about a Michael Kors nail lacquer ? The price is 18,95 €.
10. Wax candle in a glitter-coated glass holder – 2,99 €.
A good book or a dvd are also always a good idea and affordable as wall as vouchers for cinema or a restaurant. And never forget Christmas is not just about the presents. It´s also about spending quality time with your dearest. And when it comes to gifts the most important thing is that they are cute and they come from the heart. Have fun while shopping! 🙂