This season I am totally into plaids. I prefer the blue and the red colored ones. Especially when it comes to capes and ponchos I have to take care not to buy too many of them. Apropos soon I will show you the first cape outfit post with blue plaids. The best thing about checked clothing is that they are always trending. Everybody loves them. So spending money on them is never a waste. It may occur that you are not waearing the pieces for one or two seasons, but they are never really out of style. Investing in plaids means investing in classic pieces. This season I found the perfect ones at Esprit. They have beautiful checked dresses, checked coats, checked skirts, checked scarfs and so on. I do love the fashion of Esprit since they have decided to become more trendy and younger in their collections few years ago. They wanted a change of image and they have realized that with success. If you are willing and also can afford to buy checked high-end designer clothing, I suggest you to visit the online shops of Net-A-Porter and Farfetch.
Here come my picks on checked clothing:
1. Woven check shift dress by VICTORIA BECKHAM
2. Wool coat with belt by ESPRIT
3. Stretchy sheath dress by ESPRIT
4. Secretary Sticky Dress by DSQUARED2
5. Merino wool cape by BURBERRY LONDON
6. Stretchy sheath dress by ESPRIT
7. Soft scarf with a colour block pattern by ESPRIT
8. Sheer dress by DSQUARED2
9. Buffalo plaid stretch-chenille mini skirt by ALEXANDER WANG
10. Stretch skirt with faux leather details by ESPRIT
11. Scarf by ESPRIT
How about you? Do you love checked clothes this season as much as I do?